Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ass! Shit! Bitch! And shit.... I just want to express myself and be full of all the self-righteous bullshit that I want to be full of. Don't you try to stop me. I love Jesus. And grandma too. I love erections in the morning, and long pisses before going to bed at night. I love the thought of Goldie Hawn jumping on the trampoline. I am stoked on the smell of your fart in a closed-window station-wagon with the heat turned on. I am wondering what in the hell dogs are feeling when they are seriously sticking their nose in deep butt crack and trying to make a decision whether to like you or hate you. I am the snot bubble that comes from the unwanted sneeze in the airplane. I am the dusty diggery-doo in the hipsters apartment who had a friend that went to Australia for a week once. I am bacon. I am tofu soaking in bacon. You are cheese. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment